Friday, November 19, 2010

I Am Plow

The true definition of a plow is a heavy blade used on farms to break up soil and cut furrows in order to prepare for sowing. From some perspectives I see myself as a plow. A plow cuts soil in order to prepare new soil for sowing. I see myself as learning, practicing and studying in order to create a better life for myself in the future. Studying helps me to understand topics more and will help me learn more in school. Learning in school will help me in the near future when I take classes of that similar subject the next year. A plow will cut through soil for the sowing in the future. Just like we use the prior knowledge we have to learn more, the plow reshapes and restructures the original soil so it can create something new. So, as a human being who wants to learn about and experience life to the fullest, I see myself as a plow.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought of it like that. I guess "being a plow" would be better for all of us.

    ReplyDelete