Monday, November 29, 2010

Classmates that I'm thankful for

Every Thanksgiving, before we start to eat, my family and I go around the room and tell everyone what we are thankful for. In the past my answers would always be “I’m thankful for the food we are about to eat” or “I’m thankful for my family and friends.” However, this time around I began to think about the blog that was do the next day and how this year I’m thankful for being at Whitney Young, and more importantly being in our 3rd period American Literature class. Not only because I have teacher who actually wants to make you learn, but that I have classmates that keep the class pleasurable. All of my classmates bring different personalities to the class, but I’m truly thankful for the whole left side of the classroom, from Ulises, who doesn’t talk that much, but always has something good to say when he does talk, to Gordon, Emmet, Lauren, and Briana all of which bring great entertainment to the class. You can’t forget Nikki, and Brittany who always keep me posted on what’s happening. Overall, I’m am sincerely thankful for everyone in our class, mainly because they make want to go to 3rd period.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Third period is great, it's one of the only classes where we actually get to know the people around us

    ReplyDelete