Sunday, November 14, 2010

1st Quarter American Literature

I felt that I learned a lot from the first quarter of Mr. McCarthy’s first quarter class. I felt that we actually got to express ourselves through writing in the class, whether it be the daily morning journals, or the weekly blog entries. I liked this class more than many of my other classes because in this class there is not always only one right answer. There are many different perspectives, from many different people, which gives us gets us deeper into the reading or writing that we are doing. It allows us to understand things better and really gives us a different take on the subject. However, we were only able to see these different ideas in group work, or when we read the journals, and we only worked in groups during the end of the quarter. So I believe that we should do more group work in the future, because it lets us fully understand the area under discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment